- Licensed Realtor in MN and ND for 15 years
- Specializing in Residential, New Construction, Foreclosures and Short sales
- BS in Business Management from MSUM (Magna Cum Laude)
- Long time Resident of Moorhead, MN
- Active in my community
- Local Special Olympics board member and volunteer
- Team manager and founder of our local special needs hockey team (Minnesota Wild Special Hockey)
In my spare time you will find me attending sporting events or musicals, working on a home design or remodeling project, reading and walking the family dog.
My business philosophy is to be the absolute best, most trustworthy, knowledgeable Real Estate Agent so that my clients go away telling all their friends and family about the exceptional experience they had. I go above and beyond the basics to make sure my clients are happy with the transaction from start to finish.
I am an advocate and volunteer for several organizations that serve the special needs community and a member of several school committees and past PTA President.